About Dr MP Madhu
Dr MP Madhu is a well known Gastroenterologist of Bangalore. He has experience of more than 12 Yrs in the field of Gastroenterologist & Heapatologist. He has been a Meritorious student throughout his career & best outgoing student of DM exit exam held in Rajasthan University of Health Science(RUHS)
Doctor is a humble approachable Dr and well known for his skills in Advanced Endoscopic Procedure & he is also highly knowledgeable.
After Completion of him DM-Gastroenterologists, he has worked in reputed hospitals in Bangalore like
He completed his MBBS in 2005 from J.J.M Medical College, Davangere.
Later, in 2010 Dr. MP Madhu obtained MD in General Medicine from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal and DM in Gastroenterology in 2015 from Prestigious SMS Medical College, (Sawai Man Singh) Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
Dr. MP Madhu has published many papers and articles about gastroenterology and Hepatology in various National & International Journals.
He has been part of clinical trials and appeared as a speaker in many TV shows to create awareness on Hepatitis B on World Hepatitis Day.
Dr. MP Madhu started working as a consultant in the Gastroenterology department at Narayana Hrudayalaya between 2015 to 2016. Later, he worked as consultant Gastroenterologist at Bangalore Institute of Gastroenterology (BIG) hospital, Bangalore
from 2016 to 2019. After completing MD in General medicine, Dr. Madhu M P worked as a senior resident in the Gastroenterology Department at St John’s Medical College and Hospitals, Bangalore between 2010 to 2011. He is the top medical gastroenterologist in JP Nagar, Bangalore.
Dr. MP Madhu has hands-on experience in diagnostic and therapeutic upper, lower GI procedures, and ERCP, including placements of SEMS. He has vast knowledge on the high resolution of Esophageal, rectal manometry, and biofeedback. Dr. MP Madhu is experienced to handle capsule endoscopy and single balloon enteroscopy and endoscopic ultrasound cases.
1. He was speaker at National IMA (Indian Medical Association) Conference held at Tumkur In 2017.
2. He was panelist at the National Family Physician Association Conference held at Bangalore In 2018.
3. He was The Main Speaker At National Fatty Liver Symposium held at Bangalore In 2018.
4. He is a Regular Speaker on Multiple TV Channels to create awareness about common gastrointestinal problems.
1. He is a Member of Prestigious American Gastroenterology Association (AGA) Member
2. He is a Life Time Member of ISG - Indian Society Of Gastroenterology
3. He is a Life Time Member of SGEI - Society Of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
1. MP Madhu, Prachi's Ashdhir, Garima Sharma, Gyan Prakash Rai, Rupesh Kumar Pokharna, Dilip Ramrakhiani Correlation of serum levels of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase (IgA TTG) with the histological severity in celiac disease. Tropical Gastroenterology 2017;38(2):102-107.
2. GP Rai, S Nijhawan, MP Madhu, S S Sharma, R Pokharna, Comparative evaluation of MRCP /magnetic resonance splenoportal venography and endoscopic ultrasound in the diagnosis of portal cavernoma cholangiopathy. Indian J Gastroenterol (November December 2015) 34(6):442–447.DOI 10.1007/s12664-015-0610-3.
3. MP Madhu, Vivek, A Soni, R Pokharna, S Nijhawan Etiological spectrum of extrahepatic biliary obstructive jaundice (EHBOJ) at a tertiary care centre in northern India. Tropical Gastroenterology 2015;36 (2):142-143.
4. MP Madhu, Bir Singh, Rupesh, Garima, Gyan P. Rai, Large Splenic Artery Aneurysm—Extrahepatic Portal Venous Obstruction (EHPVO) related with Portal Biliopathy. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. Journal of clinical and experimental hepatology.2015.04.006
5. A Kumar, MP Madhu, R Pokharna, Prachi, Obstructive jaundice due to metastatic retroperitoneal Lymphadenopathy of carcinoma base of the tongue. Journal of Reports in Oncology and Therapy. 2015;1(1):115.
6. Bir Singh, MP Madhu Prachi's and Rupesh Pokharna, Uncomplicated spontaneous Intragastric rupture of Pancreatic Pseudocyst. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 201534:540 DOI: 10.1007/s12664-015-0540-0
1. Attended world congress of gastro-intestinal endoscopy conference held at Hyderabad in February 2017.
2. Attended Indian society of Gastroenterology Conference ( ISGCON), 2017 AT Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
3. Attended an international conference on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) CONFERENCE in 2018 January.
4. Attended Indian society of Gastroenterology Conference ( ISGCON), 2018 at Kochi, KERALA